Participating athletes in the SPECIAL POPS Tennis Program must:
- be at least 16 years of age to participate in the adult program
- be between 7 and 15 to participate in the junior program
- submit a medical registration form to the Special Olympics office
- provide his/her own transportation if unable to ride the shuttle bus to/from Coastal Center for Developmental Services to The Landings practice facility.
- sign release form absolving SPECIAL POPS volunteers and The Landings Club from any and all liability.
Tennis experience is not required, but enthusiasm and effort are!
SPECIAL POPS provides all equipment free of charge (except sneakers).